Alarm systems - technical projects
ATLine deals with construction projects of special facilities, such as military units or prisons, industrial and office buildings. We specialise in construction of:
- internal and perimeter technical protection systems for territorially extensive facilities,
- overt and covert communication systems,
- security design for newly constructed facilities,
- revitalization of existing buildings and their reconstruction in accordance with changing requirements or changing the purpose of the facility.
ATline has a design studio equipped with state-of-the-art technology and the ability to protect classified information, awarded with an industrial security certificate of the first degree to the secret clause.
Our designers have appropriate building qualifications in all branches and high qualifications, which allows us to use the most modern technologies, materials and equipment. The high quality of our work has been confirmed by the awarding of periodically renewed ISO 9001:2015 and AQAP 2110:2016 Certificates to our company.
During more than 20 years of operation, we were the first to implement in security systems at facilities in Poland:
- Microwave barriers/microwave detectors
- Sensory cables for fence protection
- Buried electromagnetic and hydraulic active cables
- Thermal imaging cameras
Thanks to our reputation and the trust our clients have placed in us, we have had the opportunity to install professional alarm systems at facilities such as airports, material bases and industrial sites, where we have integrated extensive security systems:
- Several hundred alarm lines at each facility
- Several dozens of smaller sub-objects
- Several hundred traditional and thermal cameras per facility
- Access Control System for over 2500 users per facility
- Fire Alarm System - over several thousand detectors per facility